The beauty of nature. The comforts of home.
Ensconced in dozens of acres of woods, our Cabin is a peaceful retreat from the busy bustle of the big city. “Adopt the pace of nature,” as Ralph Waldo Emerson said, by staying at our beautiful and spacious log Cabin.
Both rustic and state of the art, our Cabin is the perfect combination of “roughing it” and easy living. It’s a luxury getaway experience like no other, balancing a rare wilderness experience of privacy and seclusion with convenient, quick and easy access to major cities, amenities, and airports.
The Cabin is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream:
- Over a mile and a half of walking / riding trails, perfect for hiking, biking, and ATVing.
- Swimming, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boats, jet skiing, tubing, wake boarding and more in our 3-acre Lake.
- Two Adirondack chairs (on an elevated stone patio) overlook the spectacular view on the far side of the lake.
- Great fishing in the 3-acre stocked, spring-fed lake with dock (stocked with large-mouth bass, perch, blue gill, and catfish).
- The 30 wooded acres are teeming with wildlife and rolling hills, beautiful specimen trees, mature hardwoods and sweeping protective views.
- Multiple deer stands are available for use during hunting season, including a 6′ x 6′ x 6′ fiberglass, stand-alone blind, elevated 10′ above the ground.
- Sand volleyball on a regulation-sized court.
- And more!
It’s the perfect place for:
- Romantic vacations
- Weekend getaways
- Family “staycations”
- Corporate retreats
- Business travel
- Departmental meetings
- Deer hunting / fishing trips
- Athletic clinics
Peace and quiet, close to the city
Our Cabin is the perfect escape from the city lights and traffic — and it’s close. Located in quaint Medina, Ohio, our Cabin is easily accessible:
- 30 minutes from Cleveland
- 20 minutes from Akron
- 15 minutes from Cleveland-Hopkins Airport
- 45 minutes from Akron/Canton Airport
- 0.2 miles from I-71
- 3 miles from I-271
- 1 and 1/2 hours from Columbus
What are you waiting for? Grab your hiking boots and your fishing pole — or perhaps a good book and your swim trunks. Spend a few days at nature’s pace, and come visit. The Cabin awaits!