Northeast Ohio’s Hidden Paradise
Our rustic, spacious, and state-of-the-art Lake House is surrounded by woods and overlooks a breathtakingly gorgeous 3-acre lake. We don’t know of a more beautiful place on earth.
Enjoy your secluded respite in one or more of the Lake House’s three, distinct living quarters:
- A spacious, high-ceilinged room with pebble stone flooring, a wood-burning stove, and huge windows overlooking the Lake and woods. Wake up early with a cup of coffee as deer, mallards, and Great Blue Herons wake to their morning feasts in the spring and summer. Witness the spectacular colors when the leaves change in the autumn. Or, sit by the stove and watch the the snow cover the Evergreen Trees in the winter.
- A studio bedroom with a rustic, queen-sized bed, comfortable lounging, HD TV, and a work desk. We call it the “Party Room.”
- An elegant dining room / kitchen with a magnificent 200 year-old, refurbished, barn wood table that seats 14. It’s perfect for large family gatherings, corporate meetings, and festive celebrations.
It’s the perfect place for:
- Church picnics / baptisms
- Graduation parties
- Family reunions
- Rehearsal dinners
- Bridal / baby showers
- Corporate retreats
- Departmental meetings
- Fundraising lunches and dinners
- Church / ministry planning meetings
- Family vacations
- Romantic getaways
- Sport (strength and conditioning) clinics
- And more!
Having hosted a number of 500+ person graduation parties, 115+ person weddings, 150+ person family reunions, and 40+ person wrestling camps, we are ready and able to accommodate just about any size and kind of event!
Top-of-the-line features both inside and out:
- Multiple party tents (50 x 75′, 15 x 15, and 15 x 15)
- Heated buffet trays, drink dispensers, and a hot dog machine
- 2,500 sq. ft. concrete patio
- Outdoor grill
- 12+ picnic tables, ten 8′ tables, 50+ folding chairs
- Swimming / jet skiing / inner tubing / wake boarding
- 2 canoes, 2 kayaks, and a paddleboat
- 30+ life jackets
- 35 x 25′ beach
- Sand volleyball (with outdoor lights)
- 1.5+ miles of walking / riding trails
- 14-person, wooden dining-room table (additional indoor seating: 35+)
- Fully equipped kitchen (oven, stove, toaster, microwave, full-sized refrigerator, pots and pans, and more)
- 1 bed (king) / 1 bath (towels & linens included)
- DVD / HD TV
- Wireless internet access
- Heat / AC
- Leather sofa and loveseats
- Foosball table
- Wood-burning fireplace (firewood provided)
The beautiful outdoors, close to the city
Conveniently located in Medina, Ohio, the Lake House is seconds from the highway.
- 30 minutes from Cleveland
- 20 minutes from Akron
- 15 minutes from Cleveland-Hopkins Airport
- 45 minutes from Akron/Canton Airport
- 0.2 miles from I-71
- 3 miles from I-271
- 1 and 1/2 hours from Columbus
It’s not nowhere. It’s not downtown. It’s . . . well, we think of it as heaven.
How can we help you host the event of your dreams? Contact us today!